Thursday, November 20, 2008
I've joined FaceBook. I'm finding it to be addictive. It's very cool to see and talk to friends I haven't heard from in years and even those close by now. Thats the reason I am ignoring my blog. I have 24 "friends" on there. Thats nothing compared to what others have found. My neice has over 300. She is very outgoing, though. You can find people all over. My old roommate lives in Australia and my nephew posted on his when he was in Serbia. Try it out and then make me your friend. I'm trying to raise my number so I feel more popular : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I may have to give Facebook another chance. I was on there and then got off, but it seems like everyone I know is joining. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment