Finished The Host. Overall it was a really good book, but I found myself wanting to get to the end, to know what happens and that took so long. When I got to the end though, I was like what thats not a conclusion. It was depressing most of the way through and still I wasn't able to put it down. It was a conflicting experience. I need a new book now. I enjoy things with a love story, nothing dirty : ) If you have any suggestions.......
Kids are good, Charlie's good, I'm good, seriously life is good. I am very blessed. I have my bad days sure, but I truly am a happy person.
Kids (I should specify mostly Ari and a little Zane) have me tired and frustrated. Could use a day off, but who couldn't.
Cleaned out the attic. Was kind of disgustin cause we found mouse poop up there. But I'm glad I got that done. Found it hard to donate so many things that had memories for me to mission of hope. I think thats part of why I'm a packrat. I form unnatural emotional bonds to stuff. Silly.
Going on a short trip soon well in 2 weeks. Tell more about that later, maybe when we get back.
Need to find a way to sign off. how about "no need to worry underdog is furry" .....maybe -maybe not we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always have a problem with ending my entries. I think I will try one that Rochelle sent me in an e-mail about keeping your sanity, and that is after the entry say "In accordance to the prophecy."
I think the way you ended is so funny. Love it.
The picture of Ari is adorable. Glad everything is going well.
I know what you mean about giving away things with memories attached, but I finally learned that the memories stay with me (well for the most part with my crazy mind) and the stuff helps others more than it does cluttering up my house.
in case you don't understant the "never worry underdog is furr" it comes from the underdog movie which is cute. You should see it if you haven't
I know how you feel about holding on to things. I cried the day I got rid of the bouncy chair and other little toys to mission of hope. Tommy called me crazy, but I'll never get those days back. I guess he just has a better way of getting over it. At least I have the pics and memories.
Post a Comment