Saturday, September 27, 2008

Whatever


Last weekend Elyse and I went to the coastal cleanup down at Dauphin Island. It was a really nice day. The beach was beautiful. I'd say that Elyse picked up more shells than she did trash, but we did our fair shar of work too.




Zane has started Taekwando. He's done 2 weeks now and is doing well. He's super cute especially while doing the kicks. Wish I had a picture, but I didn't feel comfortable snapping a one in the small quiet room. Might try next week.


Charlie leaves for Pennsylvania tomorrow. I'm not going to enjoy that. We took a couple of family pictures today I'll post the best one.








Not much going on with me. Read Midnight Sun. Need more. Will try to read more of The Host. Trying to help out around Zane's school. Should be reading this week to his class. He has some pretty cool kids in his class. Went to Robot club with Elyse. Wow do I feel stupid / out of place in there. Not sure how long we'll keep that up. She's doing so well in school. Just need to find the extra carricular activity that fits her pesonality and my budget. Ari seems to need a little something extra too. She gets so bored.

This is just Elyse Zane and Sammuel being there silly selves. Thought I'd share it since so many people don't get to see my kids true selves.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey! I love the pictures they are so cute and it looks like ya'll were having such a good time. I love that you took Elyse to do the Coastal Cleanup. It's great that you did service together. I usually only think to do service when I'm asked. Thanks for being such a good example. Also, if you need us while Charlie is gone, we're just a phone call away.

Kara and Theo said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Zane in his uniform. Tobie's class won't even let you stay to watch during the class, so I never have pictures from that. They only let you take pictures of the tournament. Theo is leaving Wednesday for Texas for 3 weeks, we'll be in the same boat for a while. I wish we lived closer together and then we could keep each company. Oh well, maybe one day.=)

Chelle said...

Is that why you guys weren't at church yesterday? I actually got Tommy to come with me. I think he liked it this time. I only say that because he agreed to stay the 3rd hour!

Parkes Family said...

The Host!! It took me a few pages (like 50 or more) :) I know I'm not that smart!! before I could get the book!! is a good book I hope you like it!!
I think she is a good writer!!
Lisanka :)